Between January and May 2008 Professor Sir Eli Lauterpacht was interviewed seven times to record his reminiscences of his association with the Faculty of Law at the University of Cambridge. The interviewer is Lesley Dingle.
The interviews were recorded and the audio version is available on this website with transcript of those recordings:
- First Interview (29 January 2008): Early years (1928-1940);
- Second Interview (7 March 2008): Time in the USA (1940-44) and career to 1962;
- Third Interview (13 March 2008): Recollections of The Sixties;
- Fourth Interview (20 March 2008): Recollections of The Eighties;
- Fifth Interview (28 March 2008): Recollections of The Nineties and the new Millenium;
- Sixth Interview (2 April 2008): Recollections of some legal personalities;
- Seventh Interview (30 May 2008): A postcript by Sir Eli to the interviews.