The Squire Library has recently taken a subscription to Manupatra. This is a leading service for Indian Law. Content includes
- Supreme Court cases from 1950 onwards;
- High Court judgments of all States (dates vary);
- Judgments from Tribunals and Commissions (dates vary);
- Selected judgments from the High Courts, Federal Court and Privy Council from the period before 1950.
- Central Bare Acts (including amendments from 1878 onwards);
- Rules, Regulations, Schemes and Orders;
- Bare Acts relating to various States;
- Commentaries provided on selected Acts;
- Bills pending in Parliament;
- Ordinances promulgated from 2001 onwards.
The service is available via password. Access details are found on the Legal databases page.